We believe that:
- Catholic education promotes the spiritual and moral development of students and is an integral part of the Church’s mission to proclaim the Gospel message of Jesus.
- Each child is to model Christ and serve others in the school, home, parish and greater community.
- Each child is to show respect for themselves and others and to make decisions based on moral values.
- The school, together with the parish, parents / guardians, and community, works to help the child realize academic, social, emotional, and spiritual achievements.
- Ongoing review and improvement of the curriculum is essential to improve student learning in our everyday changing world.
- Each child is unique and is to be recognized by the faculty for their individual abilities, self-worth, and dignity.
- Children should be encouraged to become life-long learners, using the skills developed throughout their formative years.
- We provide a safe and stimulating learning environment where cultural and religious diversity is welcomed.