Please follow the directions of the staff for the safety of all children and staff on duty.
MORNING DROP OFF
K-8 students dropped off by car
- All students will be dropped off by the orange cones in the Safety Zone between 7:45-8:00.
- Students will enter the building using Door #2 and proceed to their classrooms. There will be at least two staff members on duty.
- Students entering the building after 8:00 will report to the School Office for a late pass.
- PreK students with older siblings may be dropped off at school as early as 7:45 AM.
- These students will go directly to their PreK classroom.
PreK students dropped off by car
- All PreK students will be dropped off by the orange cones in the Safety Zone between 8:00-8:15. PreK teachers and aides are on duty.
- Students will enter the building using Door #2 and proceed to their classrooms.
- Enter school building through Door #2.
- Arrive to school on time.
- Follow the car line around the building just like dismissal to the Safety Zone. Pull all the way up to the car in front of you.
- Have your children exit your car on the side with the orange cones for safety reasons.
- Use Door #2 to enter the building.
- Wait patiently in the car line until cars move or unless directed by a staff member.
- Drop off students in front of Saint James.
- Pull around another car.
- Before Care opens at 7:00 AM.
- The school day starts at 8:00 for students in K-8.
- The school day starts at 8:15 for PreK students.
Any students on school property between 7:00 AM and 7:45 AM are to report to Before Care in the Media Center and not left on the property unsupervised.
AFTERNOON PICK UP
- The afternoon pick up will have only one pick up area.
- Students will be assembled by class. All siblings and children that car pool will stand together near the youngest child's class.
- Please remain in your car and in the traffic line. Staff members will be directing the traffic as the cars are prepared to exit.
- When dismissal is concluded, the remaining students are taken to After Care. There is a fee imposed for this service.
- Dismissal time is 2:35 PM on regular school days and 12:00 PM on half days.
- When dismissal is concluded, the remaining students will be taken to After Care. There will be a fee imposed for this service. There is no After Care on 12:00 PM dismissal days prior to holidays.